The Image Sensor is a breakthrough new product that combines a wireless motion sensor, an integrated still camera, with wireless communication with Alarm.com when you sign up for Image Sensor Service through Link Interactive.
All updated images are viewable on your Alarm.com website and through your mobile app. You can receive images in text or email alerts when an image is uploaded. You can also capture images on disarm, view on-demand peek-ins and schedule daily views.
Requires AC outlet for power and a WiFi router.
- Alarm.com Model Number: ADC-IS-200-GC
- 2GIG Part Number: 2GIG-IMAGE1
- Power Source: Optimal 2 AA 1.5v Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries. Acceptable: 2 AA 1.5v alkaline batteries (battery life may be reduced significantly).
- Expected Battery Life: Approximately 2 years for lithium batteries. Battery life varies by use case depending on certain factors such as frequency of motion activations, image captures, and IR flashes. Voltage Thresholds: With lithium batteries, low battery alerts are issued at 3.05V. The sensor cannot operate when the voltage reads below 2.3V.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 110°F for non-pet applications, 60° to 110°F for pet applications. Alkaline batteries are not suitable for temperatures below 50° F.
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (with batteries, without mounting accessories)
- Dimensions: 3.1’’ h x 1.8’’ w x 2.3’’ d
- Supervisory Interval: 1 hour Color: White Recommended Mounting Height: 8 ft Recommended Mounting Angle: 6° for large coverage area and rooms greater than 30 ft (“teeth up” on mounting arm); 18° for rooms less than 30 ft (“teeth down” on mounting arm) Motion Profiles & Sensor Range: Normal (up to 30 ft, default), High (up to 35 ft), Low (up to 25 ft)